St. Pattys Day




Cardigan- Thrift Store::: Shirt- Target::: Pants- Forever 21::: Shoes- Old Navy::: Necklace- Forever 21

Happy St. Patricks Day everyone! Today I wore my hair up in a ponytail because I have been sewing like a mad woman trying to get ballet bodices done for fitting on Saturday. I have been doing more costume sewing, along with making some of the headpieces, for the ballet studio my sister dances in. The production is Alice in Wonderland ( phew and there is over 100 costumes to make or alter! ). The warm weather has been a surprise because last year it was freezing! Today I have been eating all irish meals, Oatmeal for breakfast, Sourkraught and turkey sausage for lunch, and beef stew with potatoes for dinner! ( Although I dont like sourkraught. Mom and my sister loved it. ) So what Irish kinda things have you done today?



1 comment:

  1. I love your blog and think you have an amazing future ahead of you. I'm so glad your mom pointed me in your direction. I can't wait to see what you will create next. ps - look forward to more creations in your etsy store too. Alicia in Dallas

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...