Marching into Spring








Cardigan- Invitations via Dillards::: Shirt- Target::: Jeans- Aero::: Necklace- Handmade by me::: Shoes- Madewell:::

Driving home one day, our family decided to take a different route. To my delight there was the perfect patch of daffodils on a hill side. Who knew there could be this kind of daffodil patch on a golf course? This year spring came early for Arkansas, and it seemed like all of the bradford pear trees bloomed at the same time around town. Do you like my hair? I have decided to let it do its thing, instead of straigtening the ends. I like my hair style so much that I will wear it till I get tired of it. I also feels good to take a break from straightening you hair for a long time. The flowers were so perfect they looked like a backdrop that you use in photo shoots at Wal-Mart.



Ps. It is supposed to get down in the 30's tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...