Guest post by Kileen from CuteandLittle

Hi guys! I want you to meet sweet Kileen from her blog CuteandLittle. Isnt she cute? : )

When you started your blog, did you want it to be about fashion or did it just evolve into a fashion blog? 
My blog actually started out being both about fashion and makeup.  The fashion just ended up working out better for me though and I now focus primarily on fashion / style related posts with a few postings every now and then about beauty / makeup.  :)  It's amazing how not only has my blog evolved since I started it, but even my style has evolved!  I'm so inspired by the other fashion bloggers out there that I've definitely become more aware of my fashion choices now.  

forever 21 lace cover top bebe pink top loft ribbon waistband pencil skirt aldo withey pumps louis vuitton ellipse purse michael kors rose gold watch mk5430

Who are your fav. bloggers right now?
My current list of favorites include:  Kendi Everyday (seriously, who doesn't love Kendi?), The DaybookHer Waise ChoiceI Am Khatu,Extra PetiteWendy's LookbookI Am Style-ishLittle Girl Big Closet...  The list could seriously go on for miles.  I have so many favorite blogs out there that I read on a daily basis and I'm constantly on the lookout for new reads too!


i.n.c. v-neck urban outfitters bdg cigarette jeans polka dot belted scarf michael kors rose gold watch mk5430 chanel lambskin flap purse ann taylor skinny belt



What would your dream day or weekend consist of?
My dream day or weekend doesn't involve specifics, but it would definitely involve traveling somewhere.   I love exploring new places, experiencing new things, and escaping from the routines of daily life.  And of course it would have to be spent with my fiance!  :)  

gap corsage cardigan bellini peach j. crew melon lunette mini aldo withey rebecca minkoff mac clutch magenta michael kors rose gold watch mk5430 forever 21 coral belt


Are there certain people who inspire your clothing style?
All my favorite bloggers out there inspire my daily style.  I love seeing different pieces mixed and matched together and am constantly looking for styles that push my own comfort zone and encourage me to try something new.



Since you have a small body frame, do you ever alter your clothing?
All. The. Time.  Right now I'm really lucky because my mom also lives within a half hour's drive from me and can tailor my clothes when necessary.  But before I was lucky enough to have my own personal (free) tailor, I ended up altering the majority of my clothes.  I took a few sewing lessons several years ago as my alteration bill was just getting out of hand otherwise; it definitely paid off within a few months!

LOFT Ruffle Cardigan F21 Red Skirt Gap Ruffle Blouse

How would you describe your personality?
My personality is a weird mix of geeky and girly.  I'm a computer programmer by day and love all things that involve technology.  After hours, though, you'll most likely find me reading through fashion magazines, playing with makeup, and catching up on my favorite tv shows (I'm a Gleek...).  I'm super easy-going and love to go out and enjoy life to the fullest!


loft striped shirt pink skinny belt urban outfitters paperbag trousers louis vuitton speedy forever 21 pink statement necklace

I see that you wear a lot of heels. Do you have any flats in your closet?
I do have 2 pairs of flats -- one black and one silver.  I don't wear them much now except to go back and forth from the parking garage and yoga class...  :) 


j. crew placket cardigan loft abstract floral shell michael kors rose gold watch mk5430 aldo whitsey yesstyle chanel quilted beige purse


Thanks for sharing Kileen!


Callie







1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...