My Life so far






Shirt- New York & Company::: Crochet cardigan- Forever 21::: Skirt- Goodwill clearance::: Belt- Rue21::: Shoes- Merino via Target::: Sling purse- Arizona fleamarket


So I have been like sooooo busy.  Friday starts off with a day of errands, cleaning and participating in a science fair.  Saturday rolls around and I am off to a local collage to participate in a piano competition. The collage campus is so gorgeous with the cool breeze rustling the flowers in bloom and the shade from the ancient trees.  Walking around the campus made me think of all the hours we spend running around doing this or that and I think there is no time to stop and smell the roses. Spring is only here for a short amount of time, so why let season go by unnoticed?

Always remember to slow down in life; live, breathe, and learn: take a look around you whenever you have time and never forget everything and every person that has the least 
place within your heart
Author- Anonymous

Actually I could have been thrifting or acting crazy because of our tight schedule that day but how could I not spend a little bit of time on the campus?



Ok so here are the pictures from a random day last week.  I was so excited about how the oxford heels got a glitter makeover. After purchasing them ( You can see what the looked like before in my previous post. ) I thought they were in need of a makeover.  So I went and followed this tutorial and I am pleased how they turned out! 




Shirt- New York & Company::: Cardigan- Gap via Platos Closet::: Jeans- Aero::: Shoes- via Savers but upcycled by me!::: Necklace- Handmade by me







I am linking to 











1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...