:::Navy and khaki:::














Outfit details:
Dress::: Etsy
Lace dress-underneath::: Forever21
Crocheted skirt::: Forever21
Shoes::: Gianni Bini

This outfit began as the story of a girl who's dress appeared too short.  But when her closet rack revealed that layering a lace dress and crocheted skirt would transform the image of her dress, the girl squealed with excitement and loved the combination. The layering reminded me of having a petticoat on. 

 ThriftedThings is a new fav. blog for me, and after reading how she styled her hair I thought I would give it a try. My hair has natural waves, so once I encouraged them to curl/wave even more, voila! My hair turned out like this. I looove it! Oh and my new wedges were purchased recently and are really comfy.  

And lastly I purchased a new camera!! It is a Nikon coolpix L120 and I am so happy with how the pictures turned out. When I jump from 7.2 pixels to 14 to me there is a big difference how my pictures appear on the screen. 




I am linking to 


Making


Thrift share Monday


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...