The story of a vintage coat and its transformation


This coat was one of my all time favorite estate sale finds. Found in the back of a dusty old closet, the rust colored goody was waiting for me to apply some TLC. For 25.00, it was too good to pass up. I knew it had great potential but didn't know even where to start. One of my good friends, Heather, helped me transform the coat. The sleeves were too short so we used the extra fabric that was cut off from the bottom of the coat to lengthen the sleeves. I think the transformation turned out wonderful don't you think?










Coat- Vintage::: Plaid Shirt- Target::: Jeans- Aeropostale::: Boots- UGG::: Earrings- Vintage



I am linking up with


the pleated poppy blog








3 comments:

  1. Wow! Awesome makeover on the coat. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makover was wonderful. I love the coat on you. Great Vision.

    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...